martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

Welcome letter to the teacher


I´m 15. I´ve got one brother, he´s 10. We live with our parents in Motri (Spain)l. I study Science, in the highschool "La Zafra" of my city. My favourite food is "pizza" although I like almost all the food.
I´ve got two hobbies listening to music, and do sport. My favourite music band is "Green Day", they play rock. My favourite sport is Karate and I'm doing Karate 11 years ago. Also I like football, My favourite team is FCBarcelona, but also I'm a supporter of  "LA ROJA". My favourite football player is " Xavi Hernandez".  When I grow up I would like to work in something related to Science.  
I think I'm sympathetic, friendly, social. 
If you want to know some more, ask me :D



SIGN: Javier Vázquez Moreno 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario